17 April 2008

Winery times

Fort's parents came out from Baltimore to hang out with us for the weekend. Mama Cloudy said it was a requirement that we head out to a winery and do a tour. Well.. what Mama Cloudy wants, Mama Cloudy gets! We headed out to Woodinville for the day to check out Chateau Ste Michelle, Columbia Winery, and Redhook Brewery. And we barely made a dent in all of the wineries that are out there! I highly recommend you check some of them out if you ever are out this way!Lily Cloudy came out with us for her first ever wine experience! Nooo we didn't let her drink, we are a *little* responsible. :P She did get a good lesson in wines, though!
I'm always looking for a good winery to go visit. I'd love to hear suggestions from you guys on where my adventures should take me!

No comments: