21 September 2007

Baltimore to Seattle: Day 5

Monday was fairly uneventful. We packed up in Chicago and headed up to Western Wisconsin. The drive was pretty nice and it gave me a chance to write out my blog for a bit.It didn't get to it too much since Mama Cloudy has us listening to the Harry Potter books on tape and CD. That ends up capturing the majority of my young concentration. But the drive was beautiful. I very much enjoyed staring out the window, catching the passing scenes. Especially when we passed the giant signs advertising cheese!!We stayed with Mama Cloudy's friends and Fort and I tried to meet up with Lunamom from Etsy, but unfortunately we didn't get the opportunity :( We'll have to try better next time!

1 comment:

fernfiddlehead said...

Ninja Fetus is so skilled at holding a pen....