19 July 2007

Rockin' Out in Baltimore!


Fort's good friends, Tim Kaye and his band, played a show at Sonar in Baltimore recently, so of course we went out to go party and play! Tim's shows are always a lot of fun to go to since we know all the songs and most of the "regulars" who attend. We totally rocked it out and danced our tushies off.

Mama Saray and the cool kids from the Library of Progress were there dishing up some really yummy looking food. Tim invited Mama Saray up on stage during the show to help him belt out a few tunes. She danced and sang and did a great job with helping to rock the crowd! I even got to dance with her a little!

We hung out with our friend Sam for the majority of the night. She's pretty awesome. Fort and I introduced her to 007s, probably the best drink on the planet ....not that I have that much experience.... being a fetus.... and all... ;P




It was an awesome night out! Even though Tim didn't play my favorite song "Me and the Dogs", but I guess I'll forgive him for that. ;)

No comments: