23 August 2007

It's Official!

We're moving to Seattle! Right now we're in the processes of putting all our ducks in a row in preparation for our big move! Fort and I are hitting the road with Mama Cloudy for one hell of an adventure! Along the way we'll be hitting:

Morgantown, WV
Cincinnati, OH
Chicago, IL (for Renegade Craft Fair)
Lincoln, NE
Carhenge
Mount Rushmore
and Yellowstone National Park

If you know of anything fun for us to do please let me know!

Don't worry though, Eastcoasters! We'll be back pretty frequently for shows.

If anyone is interested in coming to the Going Away Party in Baltimore Sept 8th feel free to email me ( ninja@fortcloudy.com ) and I'll get you the info.

A big thanks to UglyKitty for making the kick ass invitations!

4 comments:

CRAFTS FROM THE HEART said...

What a great adventure! Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great road trip! Enjoy the ride.

Beth Lemon said...

Woo hoo!! I can't wait to see you. I love that I'm the first stop.

Sara Millis said...

Sounds like a great trip! Enjoy and sell loads! Sara x