20 August 2007

Ninja Fetus and the Death Breakfast

Immediately upon returning home from Seattle, Fort and I grabbed the first bus to New York in search of the ever-so-amazing Luca of Lollibomb Beauty. We went directly to the EtsyLabs in search of her, but to no avail. A friendly group of engineers told us about Death Breakfast and that we would be sure to find Luca there. So we waited for them to take us. I had no idea what to expect from this Death Breakfast, even though Fort had assured me that she had participated before and it was nothing to worry about.
What little fears I had were replaced with utter joy when we arrived at the Brownstone diner. The menu was incredible. Pages and pages of pancakes and breakfast foods of all varieties, and even more pages of deliciously fried goodness. My mouth watered. I grabbed a seat next to Luca and plunged head first into the menu. It took me forever to decide, so I was happy to be with such a large group.(Photo from Luca's Flickr)

We started with mozzarella sticks and brownstone fries and I got French Toast for dinner. It was amazing and incredibly hard not to eat too much. There were mountains and mountains of food covering the table. I could hardly see the person sitting across from me, though that may have more to do with my size than anything else.I'd say that the whole experience was absolutely amazing and I definitely want to go again! I rolled out of there that night. Rolled and rolled and rolled and rolled.

(Photo from Luca's Flickr)

2 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Sounds like a great time and a YUMMY meal! I could go for some mozz sticks at 9:00 on a monday morning. :)

Angie said...

Sounds like a great time - I love how the ninja made it for the trip as well :)

~Angie